Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "I mean, it's only Brighton"

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
What was the saying that always made sense!. Oh yes, Children should be seen and not heard". lol

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Johnny come lately family, no way is that kid even vaguely Welsh. Annoying precocious little public schoolboy. Impressing Robbie Savage is no big deal :smile:

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
“I mean it’s only Brighton” - well that’s the mentality your team had lad and that’s why you lost.

So maybe you should be respectful to your opponents.

I am actually looking forward to what Mourinho has to say about us when we play United in a couple of weeks.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Johnny come lately family, no way is that kid even vaguely Welsh. Annoying precocious little public schoolboy. Impressing Robbie Savage is no big deal :smile:

Certainly a Welsh accent. All be it rather well educated.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes - but I do quite enjoy him calling ‘so called experts’ - Einsteins. Pretty much sums up the antagonistic and myopic world journalists and pundits live in.
Every cloud I guess. A quote of him in the times saying he's a trophy away from managerial greatness. What a tw@.

Marmaduke

SE London Seagull
Apr 28, 2010
SE London
I am loving the 'It's only Brighton' mentality other teams have. It is doing us a favour! We fully deserve to sit where we are in the table. High five to William though...

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I thought the young lad was good but you could just see the Dollar Signs in the Dad's head when they suggested that and it was on the f~ckin radio

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
To be fair to young Bill, I think he meant: why play with fear? It's only Brighton and not Man City... as it stands he made more sense than RS, but that's not hard.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here