Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Connor Goldson

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
In the interests of full disclosure I might not have been as 100% correct as I thought, when saying CG needed to be replaced by an experienced Premier League player, who could help Dunk and Duffy adjust to life in this division. :lolol: :facepalm:

I meant more that I agree he needs games at this stage. We can differ on our opinion of his form at the time.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Big fan of Connor,and hope he is completely well now.Used to wonder about Albion playing 3 at the back for some matches,Duffy,Dunk,Goldson,with Bruno moving up on the right.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Yes. When Dunk was ‘being driven to Fulham’ and we purchased, I surmised that it was as a direct replacement.....

But as you say he can definitely play on the right as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure what point you're making, especially with regard to right- and left-sided CBs, and right- and left-footed CBs.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I'm not sure what point you're making, especially with regard to right- and left-sided CBs, and right- and left-footed CBs.

Uwe was purchased to replace a left sided player (who was supposedly leaving).

Goldson is right sided, which if Duffy is struggling, could be the reason he’s preferred to Uwe as a sub.

[emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
IMO i don't think CG will want to wait around too long,for his chance and i don't blame him either.I hope he gets his loan in January to Ipswich,my view is that's where he will stay.Even if we sell in the summer.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
whoops

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here