Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Muzza's Goal

D

Deleted member 2719

Muzza has commented, has he not, on the quality of our wing play potential. If a stroker gets the service, he has more chance of scoring. 4 goals in 3 games?

Not sure whether he has or not.
But what I do know is a stroker is likely to make the main news at the moment so let's hope he doesn't get involved. :thumbsup:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It's well recovered. He loses the reading of the cross so just gets something on it to push it goalward. Is 'goalward' a word ?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Keep it coming weststander, the defender left it and the job of any striker is to sniff out opportunity and be in the right place when they appear, Murray was there and i have no doubt Tomer would have been also, yet another cracking ball put in by Knockaert. As much as the stats show 4 goals for Murray 3 were delivered by pinpoint crosses with pace and the other a pen, what more could any striker ask for.

Not Glens biggest fan then i guess.....

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Was a great finish and instinctive. Anyone who thinks it was lucky or not deliberate is quite frankly wrong and never played the game!

Yes, he meant to deliberately put the ball in the goal.
I think he meant to do so with his right leg but his stride pattern meant the ball got to his left leg just before his right leg got there but frankly I'm happy he was savvy enough to get himself somewhere for the ball to bounce off and couldn't care less if it had trickled in after squashing his bellend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here