Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where are the transfer window moaners now ?

kennyb

May 23, 2004
Funny the difference a few months make, remember the panic that swept through the supporters when we failed to sign a striker .

Murray was passed it, Hemed was rubbish, even Matty Ryan was being criticised .

just a lesson to keep calm and think of your next pint down the pub !

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Funny the difference a few months make, remember the panic that swept through the supporters when we failed to sign a striker .

How did you feel yourself as a matter of interest?

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005

I never said Murray was passed it.

Past it maybe.

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
lovely comment on Bein Sports today. It said that a lot of supporters were moaning about lack of quality signings especially centre forward,the commentator said he could not understand why.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I'm here so so happy to be proved wrong so far!! What a great place to be and the January window isn't too far away

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
People were rightly disappointed at the lack of the extra striker as were the club although I would of said the rest of the window was a great success.. However everyone has been positive from what I can tell getting behind this team since that disappointment. CH is working his magic and getting every ounce out of this set of players and the players we have brought in are all showing their quality.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
So far, we are doing a hell of a sight better than I thought we would.
Long way to go, but fantastically encouraging.:clap2::clap:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
People were rightly disappointed at the lack of the extra striker as were the club although I would of said the rest of the window was a great success.. However everyone has been positive from what I can tell getting behind this team since that disappointment. CH is working his magic and getting every ounce out of this set of players and the players we have brought in are all showing their quality.

Is Chris our God? Have we reached our ceiling?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

Did he or anyone else do a post match interview for Brighton today ? I haven't seen one. The Tony Pulis interview was excellent

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Did he or anyone else do a post match interview for Brighton today ? I haven't seen one. The Tony Pulis interview was excellent

Heard Murray and CH ones on radio after game.
CH was complimenting the whole team, gave a mention about Tomer starting season well and he is pushing Glenn all the way for a starting place. Mentioned a game Tuesday a few fringe players will play in and that after this the squad and especially the coaching staff will take a couple of days off. These are well deserved in his view and don't think anyone can argue. Then preparation for Stoke begins

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Too right I was dissapointed. We had essentially one fit striker to start the season.
I thought we were as good as done for before the first kick of the ball.

But I clearly underestimated the team-spirit, ability and quality of Manager that we have at Brighton.
I'm more than happy to have been proved emphatically wrong, and just as happy to hold my hands up to it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here