Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Please... someone tell me we aren't 8th

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Guaranteed to be 9th at worst after this weekend, I know it's early days but this really is bloody fantastic.

Perhaps someone can help though, I looked at the top half of the table and couldn't see Palace, but I thought we were told they were guaranteed to be pushing for europe this season? Am I looking at the wrong table or something?

At worst 9th. My realism has been knocked up a couple of notches by the shite we are playing. We are one level above that shite.

I'm really trying to keep my feet on the ground, it just seems, apart from City, we really haven't played anyone good yet.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm really trying to keep my feet on the ground, it just seems, apart from City, we really haven't played anyone good yet.

You are a good man you are doing the right thing, I am getting excited.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I heard on the radio before the match that we were chasing only our 2nd ever consecutive away wins in the top flight. We seem to b breaking Albion records every game at the moment.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

But, we expected to lose nearly all away games, we've lost 3out of 6, and, we've won 2 . Better than I thought we would be.

Withdean Chappy

Jul 21, 2017
Westdean
Can you believe after 11 games we are closer to the top than the bottom?

What happened? Why are we there? We are plucky little Brighton that no-one should lose to. What the hell is going on?

We are fortunate that we have not played too many top sides yet so the points in hand will be useful when we do

majnoon

Banned
Oct 25, 2014
Guaranteed to be 9th at worst after this weekend, I know it's early days but this really is bloody fantastic.

Perhaps someone can help though, I looked at the top half of the table and couldn't see Palace, but I thought we were told they were guaranteed to be pushing for europe this season? Am I looking at the wrong table or something?

you sure palace in the same division as us, cus i cant see them either

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Yes, yes it does.

But after a few maulings where will our players heads be.

Today, I have to say, listening and watching us on a stream, Stephens wasn't in the game, Gross had an off day too. But I do believe we have a mentality in this squad that won't give a game away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here