Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Great Western Railway - What a shambles!

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
You do realise your train is terminating at Bristol TM and virtually no chance of getting to Swansea for 5 let alone 3

It carried on to Cardiff as the scheduled one an hour after

Anyway, only missed a couple of mins. There were a couple of other fans as well so all jumped in a taxi

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Now running 45 mins late with only Reading and Paddington to go. Nearly 2 hours of delays so far. Thank god I don't pay for this!

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
And the cherry on the top is the London to Lancing train is currently 27 mins late and no one knows why. So that's nearly 2 1/2 hours of train delays today. Amazing.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
And the cherry on the top is the London to Lancing train is currently 27 mins late and no one knows why. So that's nearly 2 1/2 hours of train delays today. Amazing.
Some GOON pulled the emergency cord on 2 separate occasions on the service in front.

It was driver-only so guess who had to park up twice and check on things ?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Why did you chose that route was it the cheapest? I do not use trains very much but would have thought Gatwick to Reading would have been quicker then west from there. Eldest son has gone withn his mates but not sure which route as they come from Lancing and Portslade.

My lad left lancing with mates,picked up mote mates at Portslade and fratton,was in swansea by 12,via Newport, coming home went via reading

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Some GOON pulled the emergency cord on 2 separate occasions on the service in front.

It was driver-only so guess who had to park up twice and check on things ?

Was on that train, it was someone pushing the alarm button in the toilet.

The driver was not happy....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here