Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Swansea City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Better team in the first half, so justice done.

Abraham is looking lively though, so Dunk will have to keep him quiet whilst avoiding a 2nd yellow.

And if he does (especially with Mike Dean) it will show that he has really matured as a real international prospect

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Swansea City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

How come Muzza didn't knock the yellow card out of Dean's hand when he was assaulted on the halfway line?

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Dean will send off a Brighton player in the second half. Guaranteed. How the Swansea CB wasn't sent off for that tackle on Murray is beyond me.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Is Dale Stephens wearing a Gaston Ramirez mask to show Mike Dean that his love child is still in his debt :lolol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Iam watching this at home but getting bad buffering would that be because I am on basic broadband with Vodafone @ £5 per month They do 38mbpm at £25 per month or 76mbpm at £30 per month, Would it be advisable to upgrade to either of the faster ones? Would that reduce the buffering?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Capture.PNG

Robbie Savage looks like a pasty south american drug lord on BTS
Paul Ince looks like rain man :lolol: ALLEGEDLY

Last edited:

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Iam watching this at home but getting bad buffering would that be because I am on basic broadband with Vodafone @ £5 per month They do 38mbpm at £25 per month or 76mbpm at £30 per month, Would it be advisable to upgrade to either of the faster ones? Would that reduce the buffering?

You could turn off all other devices that are using your wifi. I believe the more devices the slower your internet.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Dunk and Abraham - no quarter being given by either.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
totally engrossed... have no time to write.... Bong doing well and matty terrifies me with his first touch.

kip

Aug 2, 2011

Not necessarily, I'm on the top package and still get loads of buffering, so much so I want to punch myself in the head sometimes. In fact I don't bother anymore. The fact is the more people watch them the worse it gets, no matter what your Internet speed.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Not necessarily, I'm on the top package and still get loads of buffering, so much so I want to punch myself in the head sometimes. In fact I don't bother anymore. The fact is the more people watch them the worse it gets, no matter what your Internet speed.

Not one buffer in 60 mins, I think I may have just shot myself in the foot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here