Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for Swansea

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No team thread would be a bad omen, so...

Ryan

Bruno
Duffy
Dunk
Bong

March
Pröpper
Stephens
Izquierdo

Groß

Murray

Subs : Krul, Schelotto, Hunemeier, Kayal, Knockaert, Brown, Hemed

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
only fan of a family team would fsactor the anniversary of a death into squad selection. I love this club!

Don't expect to see Knocky today. Schelotto might play

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Baldock on Bench please. He’ll offer something very different if Murray/Hemed aren’t doing the business.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just a winning team will suffice

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not the time to drop Knocky IMO. He's just getting back to his best... he needs match time. Unchanged team please
If he's on the bench, so be it, March has done well this season, but I hope he doesn't have the day off. He's got time off after today, that should be enough.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not the time to drop Knocky IMO. He's just getting back to his best... he needs match timle. Unchanged team please

Can you give an example of when he was /is getting back to his best as IMHO he has looked poor in recent games especially against Southampton when he was arguably the worst player on the field but definietly our worst.

Last edited:

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
West Ham he really looked the part again. He was good against Saints, far better than Jose IMO

Totally agree Stumpy. He also covers back a lot more than he is given credit for. His partnership with Bruno is verging on telepathic

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
West Ham he really looked the part again. He was good against Saints, far better than Jose IMO

Just a matter of opinions as I thought he was ok against West Ham but not his usual self and awful against Southampton and I do not believe that he defends anywhere near as well as March albeit on the other side. I believe that the Premier may be 1 step too high for him and he may only make it from the bench.

Last edited:

Stumpy Tim

Just a matter of opinions as I thought he was ok against West Ham but not his usual self and awful against Southampton and I do not believe that he defends anywhere near as well as March albeit on the other side. I believe that the Premier may be 1 step too high for him and he may only make it from the bench.

As you say, a matter of opinions. I think his confidence is coming back

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here