Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Wanting to post stuff

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
But you don't because the first a'holes jumps on you, I just wonder how many people have thought about it and say ... nah, f*ck it.

I could name some of the a'holes, I just prefer not to.

PS: I will already doff my hat to 'grow a pair'.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
But you don't because the first a'holes jumps on you, I just wonder how many people have thought about it and say ... nah, f*ck it.

It does rather depend on what you post. There are things you can say that are just asking for trouble.............

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It does rather depend on what you post. There are things you can say that are just asking for trouble.............

Totally agree, but I met a Palace ex player tonight who is a bit of a ledge in footy, and if I posted it the idiots would shout me down. I just wonder how many people just don't bother.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yes, anything Palace related can be tricky. They have had some decent players over the years though - shame they played at Smellhurst, but hey, a job's a job. I suspect the players generally look back on grudge matches with rather more rose tinted spectacles than the fans, though - the players can probably have a drink and a laugh about the old days in a way that the fans never can.
My take on posting is, if in doubt, just leave it.....but that's just me. Others may think differently - fair enough.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Aww, diddums!

Only pulling your leg! Who was the Palace ex player?

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I haven't been afflicted by that myself.

But I know another member who avoids posting new threads on stuff like score predicters and similar, because he experienced belligerent, rude comments from know-it-alls who patently lacked debating skills. Which is a shame, as his musings were always well thought through.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Who was the Palace ex player?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Well just like the weather this has been a washout.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I actually thought Zaha was better than Buckley. I'd never say it though. Obviously I was wrong.....

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham

Put the a’holes on ignore and post away?

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
There are some rotten meanies out there. Just ignore them, i say. Displaying any kind of soft underbelly is fatal...remember Knocky's Nose?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here