Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle away 30th Dec

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
We took 1,400 last year (from memory) when you couldn't get back on the train on the same day. I'd be very surprised if we took many more than that considering it's on the 30th Dec. Whoever looks at the fixture list and thinks Brighton away at Newcastle between Christmas and New Year is a good idea needs to have a good look at themselves.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Plus a possibility of it being on TV and by the time they decide train fares will be astronomical as all the cheapies sold earlier.

Will it definitely be played on the 30th or could it be moved for tv?

Do keep up, Sky and BT finally announced their live games for 30/12 and January Newcastle v Brighton is not one of them

Jan 22, 2017
Gutted i am in Spain for it (suppose blow is softened a bit like). Only missed 1 home game last year and that was against Brighton as well.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
finally managed to get tickets for my 1st game this season 23rd dec home to Watford.. looks like away at Newcastle might be my second. Unless we don't sell out away to Huddersfield?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Do keep up, Sky and BT finally announced their live games for 30/12 and January Newcastle v Brighton is not one of them

I hadnt seen the Sky list and was just repeating what my brother said at the Southampton game when I asked him if he was going. Unless it is on here I wouldnt read anything about Sky and if iwas on here I missed it. Have BT announced there matches yet?

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
I'm in, I'm also trying to convince the wife that the weekend of the Huddersfield game is a good weekend to go and visit her family in Manchester.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I hadnt seen the Sky list and was just repeating what my brother said at the Southampton game when I asked him if he was going. Unless it is on here I wouldnt read anything about Sky and if iwas on here I missed it. Have BT announced there matches yet?

Yes they have

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Flights booked £54 return, up on Friday afternoon and back on Saturday evening and Travelodge for a night £38.00 inc breakfast
Just need to get a ticket now [emoji15][emoji15]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here