Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Hey lefties - what do you think of this?

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Am I the only person who opened this thread thinking it was something to do with left handed people. I'm left handed so was interested to read it.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
The real horror show on telly last night came from the beyond parody dinosaur Edwina Currie. Harman and Portillo failed hopelessly to mask a mix of wry amusement and incredulity.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Whatever she actually said if that was a Tory this you can only imagine the grief that would follow!

Yeah. I’m sure in some alternate reality the Daily Mail, The Sun and the Express wouldn't even ignore it!

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Hi a Lefty here,

I think this 'joke' is totally unacceptable.

Sincerely,

A Lefty xx

Same here.

Tories really are goady twats.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
It's a joke. Not a particularly funny one, but it's a joke. The whole world has had a sense of humour bypass.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Am I the only person who opened this thread thinking it was something to do with left handed people. I'm left handed so was interested to read it.
[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Yeah. I’m sure in some alternate reality the Daily Mail, The Sun and the Express wouldn't even ignore it!

But if a Tory had said it, the ensuing outrage would be blamed on humourless Lefties, snowflake liberals, and accompanied by claims about 'political correctness gone mad - you can't say anything anymore without someone getting offended.'

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Not me, I just saw a chance to use the phrase 'Tory scum' (again)

larus

Not me, I just saw a chance to use the phrase 'Tory scum' (again)

Probably using that phrase loads when you’re out later spending your benefits money which us hard-working Tories generate eh! :lol:

In case you don’t realise - that’s a piss-take. Left wingers aren’t scrounges and Tories aren’t evil scum, just a slight different view on things usually. Strip out the vitriol and most people aspire to similar things from their government.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Harriet Harman said this on the This Week with Andrew Neil.

'How do you get 100 Jews into a Mini? One in the driver's seat and 99 in the ashtray.'

Hmm, let's see them defend this. Imagine the outcry from them if this had been "vile, Tory scum".

That's not the full story though is it ?

So either admit the context or, by your own approval-
and courtesy of your indignation, accept being banned from NSC.

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz

Well nearly, I only opened the thread to see what the commotion in the playground was.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Whatever she actually said if that was a Tory this you can only imagine the grief that would follow!

Except that, as you know, much grief has indeed followed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here