Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Udders & Spuds Away Games

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thought tickets go on sale next Tuesday, no information as yet so predict loyalty points awarded per game and thresholds to get an away ticket.

Fill your boots........

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Exciting times.

Spuds should be 5, 'Udders should be 15.

With regards to tier levels, not a scooby.

'Udders possibly won't sell out, Spurs is going to be a 'mare transport wise.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
280+ For Hudds T1
300+ For Spurs T1

I think the club will try and filter the tickets down the tiers for the spurs game as per untied.

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
H/field will be cold up there-drums will be in overdrive we will be revved up for that one after last seasons performance

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
DO I NEED TO GO TO UDDERS?
Likely to be a 6 am start. Long day. Been before. Others moaning about not getting to away matches.
Might leave it a couple of weeks and buy only if not sold out.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
6am!! I assume that's to allow plenty of pre match drinking time. I'm booked on the 11.34am train from Kings Cross.

Wow, you are living up to your username Optimist! I hope for your sake you arrive on time (1418 I think?) as its a tidy walk from the station.

Still, I arrived at half time at the McAlpine when we played there shortly after it opened in 1994, due to my mate who was driving, getting a rare bunk up the night before and oversleeping! We were 2-0 down by the time we arrived, and went on to lose 3-0.

The Optimist

NSC Patreon
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Wow, you are living up to your username Optimist! I hope for your sake you arrive on time (1418 I think?) as its a tidy walk from the station.

Still, I arrived at half time at the McAlpine when we played there shortly after it opened in 1994, due to my mate who was driving, getting a rare bunk up the night before and oversleeping! We were 2-0 down by the time we arrived, and went on to lose 3-0.

Yes, 14:18 arrival time. 20 minute walk to the station. Ideally I'd arrive earlier but it was way more expensive on the train. Paying £34.30 each using a two together card.

It must be a pain arranging travel for people who aren't sure if they will get a ticket or not as by the time they find out the train prices will have gone way up.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Yes, 14:18 arrival time. 20 minute walk to the station. Ideally I'd arrive earlier but it was way more expensive on the train. Paying £34.30 each using a two together card.

It must be a pain arranging travel for people who aren't sure if they will get a ticket or not as by the time they find out the train prices will have gone way up.

That's a good price so I can see your logic and really hope it all works out, which it should.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Depends if Swansea points are added but assuming they are then top tiers will be:

Spurs 289ish
Huddersfield arguably higher because a smaller allocation 300/310?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Thought tickets go on sale next Tuesday, no information as yet so predict loyalty points awarded per game and thresholds to get an away ticket.

Fill your boots........

Living in the London area has had it's advantages, now Albion are PL.
It's amazing how many London team fans / mates you start talking to, to get tickets to watch Albion away.
I'd admit I've been very lucky in that department, as all have offered to purchase for me.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here