NSK make more noise
NSK have better stickers
NSK have their own custom scarves and banners
NSK does better graffiti

Toe to toe whos bettter

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Or we could do that "Seagulls" thing, you know the one that doesn't involve banging a wall that has been tradition for about 40 years now?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I was at a Barrow match the other week, and rather to my bemusement they started chanting 'Seagulls, Seagulls' in exactly our fashion - it was when three seagulls landed in the penalty area, but it presumably reflects our more regular appearances on 'proper telly' that it has been picked up??

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
NSK vs Palace ULTRAS
NSK make more noise
NSK have better stickers
NSK have their own custom scarves and banners
NSK does better graffiti

Toe to toe whos bettter

I thought these groups were all about singing , rather than having a tear up .
Leave the toe to toeing to Das and the like .

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Unless they have moved from under the Police Box... it is not the NSK generating the noise. It is the main block of the North Stand behind the goal and under the screen. They are much more noisy this season, in the same way as WSU who are both louder and more frequent contributors, and occasionally even the East Stand.

The NW corner have been quite loud lately and the North Stand Wizard was sporting a rather fetching top hat at the Soton match

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Or we could do that "Seagulls" thing, you know the one that doesn't involve banging a wall that has been tradition for about 40 years now?

Room for both (assuming several corners) but the Amex era banging on the stand and coordinated clapping and bellowing that follows is much better...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ

Is banging against the wall (ooh err missus) really any different to the Withdean Rumble from stomping on the temporary stands? It's just making the most of your surroundings to make as much noise as possible.

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
No. But the "Seagulls" thing (with pointing finger) at corners is one of the beautiful things about the Albion support, and now some north stand goons that have been around 5 mins want to change it. Travesty.

Just do the other stuff when we have a throw in, but don't **** with tradition.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Cool story. I know all four who were banned, nothing to do with buying child season tickets and that is a fact. Not willing to go into what they did do on here.

You seem to know lots about the NSK, what happened to the money raised for the flag?

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
You seem to know lots about the NSK, what happened to the money raised for the flag?

We wunt be druv flag/banner coming soon, I believe. The big flag money is still there, consultation over flag with club ongoing, again, I think. Will check when I see them tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here