Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 7 seasons of the NSK

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Was there at the start largely just on the periphery now but glad to see how much the attitude towards the NSK has changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I apologise for what clearly came across as a dig I have no problem with our fans who do there upmost to support our beautiful club. I sit in the block next to them and it’s just what was going round the first game said people were back.

And I was just looking to post the Trump picture and accuse someone of being FAKE NEWS. It's surprisingly satisfying quoting that old fool.

:thumbsup:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
My only experience of the NSK: Met CH at a work event, guy affiliated with NSK comes up and shoves in front of me.

NSK Guy: Hey Chris, can you sign this? [Hands him NSK flier] We're a fan group that's against modern football and want to retain the roots of football supporters
CH: [Bemused - Turns to his handler] Can I sign this?
Handler: Yeah, they're just a fan group
CH: Oh, ok
NSK Guy: Ta. [Takes flier, shoves into me and the guy behind me and walks off]

So on a one-on-one level, not too positive. Otherwise, appreciate that they're more than one very dated and aggressive man. They seem to do a decent job coming up with new songs and getting the atmosphere up at the Amex.

If they are against modern football why are they watching us?

Both Whitehawk and Eastbourne Town have these "ultra fans" why not go and support them?

Being against modern football and watching a professional club is as hollow as a Man United fan at Old Trafford in a green and gold scarf.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

Both Whitehawk and Eastbourne Town have these "ultra fans" why not go and support them?

Being against modern football and watching a professional club is as hollow as a Man United fan at Old Trafford in a green and gold scarf.

Yea i'm not exactly chuffed to bits with the direction football has gone either. To suggest I should go and support another club in protest is ****ing absurd.

D

Deleted User X18H

I am not in the NSK but am very supportive of what they do. Seem like a good bunch from what I can make out.
Is the NSK like the Jockey Club used to be? No one knows the entry requirements or who is a member.But many appear to be in it

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control

I love the Ebo and Whitehawk fans and would love to do this but their teams are unwatchable

Not thinking of myself as an ultra but have stopped buying overpriced tickets and most of my footie cash goes non league now:moo: Huge wages getting sucked out of football whilst in real terms tickets have gone up 7 times the amount from when i started going:eek: (Inflation taken into account)

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
I love how these 'ultras' love to crow about their disdain for modern football. Ultras in the British game is very much a new and modern phenomenon.

I wasn't around long enough in the 80's to speak with any real authority, but I reckon if these Ultras marched across the terraces and proudly announced themselves to the masses they would have been laughed out of the stadium...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here