Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Minor annoyances

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Just went to put £50 of petrol in car - £50.02

Why can't we have pumps like they have abroad where you put in the amount you want and it dispenses that amount :angry:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
UGH,a polluter.I'd have thought you would have gone electric,or are you waiting for a car that runs on natural yoghurt and tofu?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto

Why can't we have pumps like they have abroad where you put in the amount you want and it dispenses that amount :angry:

Did you pay cash then?

I get more annoyed having to put in how much petrol I want, when all I want to do is fill the tank.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Having to wipe other people's wee splashes off a toilet seat before lowering the undercarriage.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Dog shit not being cleared up resulting in treading in said dog shit.

Crap street lighting so at night, you can't see dog shit.

These may or may not be linked.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
These stupid crossing signals.

pedestrians-crossing-the-road-using-a-puffin-crossing-in-the-old-steine-be1340.jpg

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Sometimes this can be splashback from the flush. But still, that should also be wiped by the previous user.

I'm taking no chances!

The old 'No2' is something I don't contemplate at the Amex - well, not after 3pm anyway. Half time, and not only is the seat covered in assorted specimens, but the floor is like a swimming pool - which by coincidence, usually has wee in it.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
These stupid crossing signals.

pedestrians-crossing-the-road-using-a-puffin-crossing-in-the-old-steine-be1340.jpg

Abso-f**king-lutely. Literally the dumbest "improvement" on our roads and pavements. There was never a need to change a perfectly good system that works the world over. Now if, one person is standing in front of the thing, no one can see whether the man is green or red. If there was a need to install these things to help some people, that's fine but why do away with the green/red man across the street that EVERYONE else can see. Grrrr.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
I'm taking no chances!

The old 'No2' is something I don't contemplate at the Amex - well, not after 3pm anyway. Half time, and not only is the seat covered in assorted specimens, but the floor is like a swimming pool - which by coincidence, usually has wee in it.

Ha-ha, that made me laugh and brought back memories of the urinals at the Goldstone, back in the day.
Oh, the heady aroma of pee, mixed with fag smoke,the smell of dodgy pies and the odd fart here and there.
The sheer nostalgia of it all!:):thumbsup:

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Half and half scarves. Utter bobbins

Who the fvck thought this one up?

” get ya match day scarves”.

5E7D120F-DD4C-4942-8163-8876150C64A8.jpeg

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach

I am now a total petrol grump. I want to pay at the pump, not queue up in M&S behind a bunch of dithering face stuffers, waiting to be served by a disinterested, but strangely aloof misfit in an M&S uniform.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here