Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 4-5/11/17

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
Spurs weren't great but Palace were very good, I'm starting to worry about our game on the 28th. Hodgson has got a reaction it's just a question of whether they are leaving too much to do, there seem to be a lot of shite teams at the bottom and Palace always get jammy with relegations.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Spurs weren't great but Palace were very good, I'm starting to worry about our game on the 28th. Hodgson has got a reaction it's just a question of whether they are leaving too much to do, there seem to be a lot of shite teams at the bottom and Palace always get jammy with relegations.

It doesn’t matter how well you play if you cant get the points.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
The collected wit and wisdom of a Palace fan.

I think deep down you know that you're in for one hell of a season and if I'm honest, I think you will go down, your strikers are absolute toilet!!

Deep down you know you're f*cked with that forward line so your trying to get your digs in now whilst we are struggling.

Yep, no doubts we are in trouble but we have the players to turn it around. Not sure the same can be said for you. Well done on your point vs 10 man (for over 70 minutes) Watford by the way...

After yesterday, this one is an absolute peach:

Swansea is the game to judge us on

And this is my all-time favourite:

Let's see how you get on Saturday. I think you're gonna be in for a shock...

And you know what, he's not wrong.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It doesn’t matter how well you play if you cant get the points.

This.

Playing well for 60 minutes is meaningless in pro sport. Getting over the line is the aim.

Fergie and Mourinho teams were often outplayed, but scored late winners. Who gives a XXXX about plucky performers.

First is everything, second is nowhere.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
The collected wit and wisdom of a Palace fan.

After yesterday, this one is an absolute peach:

And this is my all-time favourite:

And you know what, he's not wrong.
I was hoping someone would resurrect these. I'm too hungover to bother so Chapeau Sir. [emoji106]

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Palace are just another side to play in the PL.
Just because there's this so called rivalry, it doesn't mean we have to nervous about playing them.
I'd be more nervous about playing the likes of Huddersfield who seem to have that added injection of belief that they can do this.
A bit like us really :)

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Palace are just another side to play in the PL.
Just because there's this so called rivalry, it doesn't mean we have to nervous about playing them.
I'd be more nervous about playing the likes of Huddersfield who seem to have that added injection of belief that they can do this.
A bit like us really :)

This. The nerves are purely with some fans.

Gross, Ryan, Hughton, etc, will stick to their normal prep.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Palace absolutely battered our third team.

Zaha’s miss in real life is something to behold, everyone in the ground sat down assuming it was a goal.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Wayne Rooney should enjoy himself in the Championship.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here