[tweet]1036383840829431809[/tweet]

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
1 in 10 Glenn

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
[tweet]1036383840829431809[/tweet]

A good, fair article, but that website is god-awful... There are so many adverts it takes about 15 minutes to load and freezes every time you try and scroll down, which takes even longer as it's one paragraph, ad, one paragraph, ad, one paragraph, ad, one paragraph, ad.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Glenn is right along side Ward and Zamora for me. They are the 3 no question about it, all for different reasons.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
The Palace stint probably dulls people’s opinions about Murray and need to let that go and realise we have a top class centre forward who continues to dumbfound the experts and fans alike with a goal to games ratio most professional strikers can only dream about , as somebody else mentioned other teams fans are a good indicator on opposing teams players and listening to them bemoan the fact they’ve been undone by a building site labourer ect is music to my and no doubt Murray’s ears , no disrespect to any of our other strikers over the years but he would get my vote just shading Zamora as the most complete striker we’ve had in my life time , and that’s a very long time , he will hopefully hit the 200 career goals this season and if he does then we will survive comfortably again this season , lose him for any period of time and we will struggle, so it’s a definite yes from me as to whether Murray deserves legendary status , top top player in supposedly the best league in the world .

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
A good, fair article, but that website is god-awful... There are so many adverts it takes about 15 minutes to load and freezes every time you try and scroll down, which takes even longer as it's one paragraph, ad, one paragraph, ad, one paragraph, ad, one paragraph, ad.

Sorry.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Fully hoping and expecting Muzza to sprint round all four corners of the Amex with the hand on head celebration for Albion goal #100.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
If his goals keep us in the Premeir League for another season that alone will put him top of my all time list.
Getting there is one thing, but staying there speaks volumes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here