Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who recalls school football like this - Kes...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Went to Westlain and we were pretty rubbish.
I think our football lessons were mostly spent trying to get the teachers woolly hat knocked off. (He had a large bald patch and a huge Bobby Charlton comb over :)

Mr goldsmith? We had mr burton and shildkamp....miss hudspith was every young 16year olds dreams!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Used to hate metalwork. Made an out of shape gravestone design monogrammed key ring under Dudson's tutelage. Awful, simply awful.
:)

In the first year of Stringer, I was diagnosed with some sort of hypochondria for missing every Tuesday and Friday of school. Of course, I was not ill at all, and put all my efforts into seeming sickly to avoid going into a Dudson lesson. On at least 2 occasions I'd spend part of an evening, whilst mum was out at the shop, learning how to make certain noises on the stairs that would create a realistic sense that I had dramatically tumbled, before flinging myself on the landing, injury-free. It was knackering coming up with my schemes.

My junior anxiety may have had me looking for a monster, but that nefarious beast certainly fitted the bill.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
What.....

Litter picking...

In our school the teacher would just stomp off into the locker room and come back out with some 1950's shorts that had never been washed and a string vest that Albert Steptoe would not be seen dead in, a pair of borstal break out pumps (perfect for muddy wet pitches) and throw them at the kids that "forgot" to take their kits,

Oh, there was that as well but you didn't get pumps. You'd have to play in your school shoes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here