Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Terror Attack New York

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It was already stuffed before he got in. Bill Clinton started the rot.

Breathtakingly stupid comment. That's like blaming the effects of Hitler on the Jews on Bismarck. Or blaming Brighton's crap performances under Hyppia on Gus. The logic of the delusional.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I'd hate to be American right now, Trump is slowly destroying their nation

In my view quickly destroying.

And his latest on the NYC incident we need to treat him as a foreign combatant. So sits outside the criminal justice system and shipped off to Guantanamo for torture.
He has now progressed to mandatory death penalty. Which shows his total lack of understanding given the beliefs of the afterlife and building up further hatred against America.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Might I suggest you get to know some other Muslims?
You want me to seek them out, for what purpose?

Maybe you should get to know some Muslims that believe in the Quran.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Breathtakingly stupid comment. That's like blaming the effects of Hitler on the Jews on Bismarck. Or blaming Brighton's crap performances under Hyppia on Gus. The logic of the delusional.

Yep. It's the same argument we have here about our politics.

"The country is a mess because the Tories did this after Labour did that in response to the Tories doing this not long after Labour did something"

Political discourse around the world seems to boil down to "Wasn't me guv, just trying to clean up someone else's mess"

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

It's spot on. It's widely recognized Clinton's crime bill is responsible for the high incarceration rates of black males. Which IS a big part of the issues facing the US now.

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...n-crime-bill-hillary-black-lives-thomas-frank

Another interesting fact. Two weeks after Clinton signed the big crime bill in September 1994, he enacted the Riegle-Neal interstate banking bill, the first in a series of moves deregulating the financial industry. The juxtaposition between the two is kind of shocking, when you think about it: low-level drug users felt the full weight of state power at the same moment that bankers saw the shackles that bound them removed. The newspaper headline announcing the discovery of this amazing historical finding will have to come from my imagination – Back-to-Back 1994 Laws Freed Bankers And Imprisoned Poor, perhaps – but the historical pattern is worth noting nevertheless, since it persisted all throughout Clinton’s administration.

Educate yourself before calling others stupid lest you look stupid yourself.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Might I suggest you get to know some other Muslims?

Maybe you could hand out some introductions to the MANY you say you know!:lolol:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Heath, Wilson, Callaghan and Thatcher Government Policies on Ireland. Look them up.

What has that got to do with your remarks about Tommy?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Maybe you could hand out some introductions to the MANY you say you know!:lolol:

I know many do I? Can you point out where I said that? No, because you've just introduced that little twist into the argument. Unfortunately, every board has to put up with its village idiot, and you always come along to oblige.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009

Bismarck essentially conceived and delivered the modern German nation state, he did so through lies, deceit and warmongering. All that the state of Germany has done since that fateful episode in 1870 can (to a greater or lesser extent) be laid at the feet of Bismarck.

If you think WW2 was caused by the fall out of WW1 all you need to do is research where the Ceasar of Germany was crowned and reflect on where the end of WW1 was legally concluded.

It was not a coincidence, and therefore anyone that held a perfectly rational view that Bismarck was part of the root cause and effect of the Jewish holocaust is hardly “delusional”.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
It could be argued that a religion that asks it adherents to commit suicidal acts that also take the lives of innocent people relies on mental illiness.

You say suicide, they would say sacrifice. History is stacked with deeds of lucid men that gladly sacrificed their lives for a justifiably noble cause, be that religion, patriotism, politics, friends and family.

They were no more mentally ill than this Muslim knobhead.

Those who are really mentally ill are those that don’t understand this reality, they would inckude such people that won’t wear a red poppy in remembrance of the sacrifice (and glad sacrifice) of our forebears. They don’t understand sacrifice......they are mad.

The sooner they are sectioned the better.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Well done everybody, you all seem to have sorted this out.

#people's front of Judaea

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I know many do I? Can you point out where I said that? No, because you've just introduced that little twist into the argument. Unfortunately, every board has to put up with its village idiot, and you always come along to oblige.

How about this then,dopey?
simpleton.jpg

Or this,you utter dullard?
nob.jpg

Or,perhaps this,you condescending tool?
prick.jpg

Want me to look up some more?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
You're right, you're right. Walk away, ...and breathe.

You can come back as one of your other personalities if you like.They're all good entertainment value:hilton:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
How about this then,dopey?
View attachment 90747

Or this,you utter dullard?
View attachment 90748

Or,perhaps this,you condescending tool?
View attachment 90749

Want me to look up some more?

Many people on NSC think you're a clown, but I don't know them all personally. I know this because I read what they say.

As for alcohol, go to Turkey, you'll find shed-loads of Muslims drinking. I don't know them all, but I know there are 'many' of them.

I'm sure there will be 'many' exchanges between us in this thread, but I don't know how 'many' - In fact, I hope it isn't 'many'.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Bismarck essentially conceived and delivered the modern German nation state, he did so through lies, deceit and warmongering. All that the state of Germany has done since that fateful episode in 1870 can (to a greater or lesser extent) be laid at the feet of Bismarck.

If you think WW2 was caused by the fall out of WW1 all you need to do is research where the Ceasar of Germany was crowned and reflect on where the end of WW1 was legally concluded.

It was not a coincidence, and therefore anyone that held a perfectly rational view that Bismarck was part of the root cause and effect of the Jewish holocaust is hardly “delusional”.

That's like blaming ISIS on the Crusaders. So you are an apologist for Hitler, then?

It is possible to weave a thread of apparent causes and effects for anything, but the buck always stops somewhere.

I blame Nazi ism on the Nazis. I blame ISIS on ISIS. And I blame Trumpism on Trump. All these dick heads made an interpretation of the state of play, and then did their thing. So, to blame the state of Trump's America on Clinton is just pathetic. I see 'Biggums' has retorted to my post. I probably won't bother reading it, since he's another clown who always things he's right. A Broflake.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here