Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Grayson has been sacked by Sunderland.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
15 minutes after the final whistle, tonight.

9 managers in 6 years. :ohmy:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What an absolute mess that club is in now

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]925482317795258371[/tweet]

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
No surprise at all.
I saw the fixture this morning and thought if they lose or even draw he will be gone.
They just managed to scrape a draw.
Sad days for a great club.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Odds on to be relegated now, unless they get Allardyce back

Actually I think its the opposite - I have not seen worse football at the club and given recent years (and as others have mentioned the number of managers) that is saying a lot

Happy we didnt allow this to go on any longer

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I can't believe they had 3 put past them, at home, to Bolton. Until today, Bolton had scored 2 away goals in 14 games.

Sunderland are a total shambles. It's a crazy division though, of the last six relegated clubs, none are doing as well as they should be. I can't recall who said it, but I am starting to believe that staying in the Prem is going to be easier than getting into it from the Championship. Good luck to whichever poor sods go down.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yep. Because all the problems at Sunderland are obviously down to the manager. He's been there since JUNE.

Brainless board of directors there, an utter joke. 9 managers in 6 years is a shocking indictment of their rank incompetence and crass stupidity. They have overseen an absolute catastrophe at that club, if they had a shred of decency, dignity and self-respect they'd resign en-masse and sell up to someone who might actually have half a clue about how to run a football club.

Once again, we can only reflect on how much we have to be thankful for at BHA, when you look at the walking dildos in charge of some of these clubs.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
They'll do well in division 3 next year though.

Didn't we go up in second when they won the third division in 1987......Eric Gates, Marco Gabbiadini....they'll love that again.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Yep. Because all the problems at Sunderland are obviously down to the manager. He's been there since JUNE.

Brainless board of directors there, an utter joke. 9 managers in 6 years is a shocking indictment of their rank incompetence and crass stupidity. They have overseen an absolute catastrophe at that club, if they had a shred of decency, dignity and self-respect they'd resign en-masse and sell up to someone who might actually have half a clue about how to run a football club.

Once again, we can only reflect on how much we have to be thankful for at BHA, when you look at the walking dildos in charge of some of these clubs.

To be honest who wants to pay 150m for us for the current owner to just break even

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
True but this season under Grayson already feels like a lifetime of hurt. The last 2 managers have stopped any momentum we at least had of staying up each year.

Other than under Allerdyce, Sunderland have been terrible for many, many years. Living on wins over Newcastle, but stinking the PL out. Donkeys like Larsson and cloggers such as local hero Catermole, with money grabbing mercenaries emptying the bank accounf. Regularly reading their readytogo forum, most contributors have said this for years, with a hatred of Short and various henchmen under him such as Bain.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Our 1 and only ever season at that level - going back there will be embarrassing
Or a bit of a laugh, depending on how you want to look at it.

MatchPlayerPicture1144.jpg
BIknjMYCEAEHjEK.jpg

You can't tell me that wasn't a fantastic season to be a Sunderland supporter.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I feel sorry for the Sunderland fans. It's sad that a clueless board can reduce a club of their stature to this.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Other than under Allerdyce, Sunderland have been terrible for many, many years. Living on wins over Newcastle, but stinking the PL out. Donkeys like Larsson and cloggers such as local hero Catermole, with money grabbing mercenaries emptying the bank accounf. Regularly reading their readytogo forum, most contributors have said this for years, with a hatred of Short and various henchmen under him such as Bain.

Cannot disagree with much of that at all to be honest. But what can you do.

Got to remember I am only a fan without access to billions and this game is only about one thing when it comes down to it

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here