nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Going to pretty much any away game with sensible amount of planning

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I guess I must be speaking to too many ' armchair ' fans, who have little or no interest outside their cosy little top six existence.

If it’s at away games Mo you migh5 have met the bellends but Man City, WBA and Everton fans have all been ok. Might just be luck of the draw I suppose but there was one Citee fan who didn’t remember the season when we put 4 past them twice and he was old enough to remember as well. Selective memory I suppose.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Jumping on here a little late but-
Cardiff away where my ex ST holding Dauhter now lives. Since she moved there my Wife and other Daughter would visit for the weekend and include a trip for ALL FOUR OF US to the match.
Swansea it was a struggle to get one ticket. Even with 3000 tickets I wouldn't have got 4.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Be careful what you wish for !

I think it's a case of sweet consolation if we do go back down. I genuinely think that based on the games so far, the Championship is a far more passionate affair for the fans and if we go down I'm really looking forward to those away days again. I'm certainly in no rush to return to The Emirates or the Olympic Stadium and I'm not trying to be clever or a superfan here but would happily go back every year to Brentford, Burton, Fulham or Charlton.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Football. Just not enough matches. We're 10 games in where are Championship brethren have played 15 already.

Withdean Chappy

Jul 21, 2017
Westdean
Championship is just one league where possibly one of 20 teams could win it at the start of the season, EPL is two different leagues

Correct - As a top half of the Championship league at home we could play attacking football,now defense is essential and we are going to be under pressure for the majority of games,not entertaining unfortunately

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Going to away games with my children.
Less time between matches.
Cheaper tickets.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I think it's a case of sweet consolation if we do go back down. I genuinely think that based on the games so far, the Championship is a far more passionate affair for the fans and if we go down I'm really looking forward to those away days again. I'm certainly in no rush to return to The Emirates or the Olympic Stadium and I'm not trying to be clever or a superfan here but would happily go back every year to Brentford, Burton, Fulham or Charlton.

From afar, it always looks like the Albion masses who make their way to Craven Cottage, Griiffin Park and The Valley have a great day out. Plus a lot of memorable wins for the Stripes.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Seeing the highlights on sky instantly instead of having to wait until MOTD and a couple of old bores drone on about the other team as if they should've beaten us.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here