Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Top Ten Haunted Pubs In Brighton (apparently)

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
The ten most haunted pubs in Brighton & Hove according to this video, which also says that Brighton is regarded as the most haunted city in the UK... (*SPOILERS* If you can't be arsed to watch it they picked from 1st-10th: The Southern Belle, The Cricketers, Doctor Brighton's, The Druid's Head, The Foundry, The Bow Street Runner, The Regency Tavern, The Marlborough, The Black Lion, Brighton Beer Dispensary.) Might try the list as a Halloween pub crawl this evening!

What's YOUR favourite haunted pub (in Brighton or elsewhere) and have you ever seen a ghost?

https://youtu.be/AxkMOlWeLaA

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I had a 3rd job working as a bingo caller down the old mecca hippodrome in middle street , i was asked to work all night to help put up the christmas decorations which were stored way up in a unused except for storage part of the building , as soon as i got 3 floors up the temperature was noticeably cooler and the air just seemed different , my senses seemed magnified to the point i could smell my own old spice and hear the spiders playing cards , by the time i got to the storage room i seriously doubted the extra £7 i would earn would be worth it , nothing happened no random bouncing balls or fingernail scraping noises but i would'nt go back into that room (if it's still there) for anything , very strange .

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
As are all Wetherspoons

Hove Wetherspoons did a bizarre Halloween murder mystery evening thing last night, where they sectioned off a quarter of the pub and people had to wear 1920s dress and pay a tenner to get into it. Suffice to say it wasn't well attended (I can't really think of a less suitable pub clientele for something like that).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here