Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Views sought on upcoming Palace fixture

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Hello, new poster here, I’m not police, honest. But where’s a good place for a good old fashioned tear up with them Palace? Also I want to make friends with some of the lads that like this type of thing so if anyone could provide names (and addresses where possible) please let me know.

Pretty pink fairy
Address - cloud cuckoo land , moulescomb.

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
To be honest it worries me that they are so out of touch with fans that they need a Message Board administrator to turn up at a meeting and collate views. I mean, they could read them themselves?

The whole thing seems a mess to be honest, stoneage stuff when you consider all of this is to manage about 100 people on each side. Really think Balkham is losing grip on reality.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
A customer of mine is a Palace STH and attends several away games told me today that he hasn't got sufficient loyalty points so can't buy a match ticket. He was asking the best pubs in Brighton to watch the game and yet he lives in Caterham. How many other Palace will make the journey without tickets.
Surely it's easier to police selling more tickets and having that lot all under one roof.
The pubs in Brighton were absolutely teaming with them when they played united in the cup final

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Any chance they could try and not act like some kind of filthy tramp and try not shitting on the floor? And in the unfortunate event of that happening, have the decency to clean it up. And if they can't manage that, perhaps inform someone on the cleaning staff and apologise. And if that can't be managed, try telling their team not to get worked up into a righteous anger because actually it's their own fault. And if that's not doable, at least try not to complain about it and let Brighton apologise and take responsibility. And even if that's not manageable, could they at least publicly acknowledge they ****ed up and say sorry?

Ta.

kjgood

Yes I can confirm I am a fan (For many years) and have been to countless home and away games both ticketed and POTG in the four homes we have had since about 1970. If you read my original response I clearly said that I regret that the club and police need to take any special action it isnt the 1970's where there were pitch invasions and running fights through the town and at the station. We should be able to manage several thousand supporters from a local team most of whom come with no intention of causing any trouble without wetting ourselves.

Its likely any trouble will be in pubs either in town or in Lewes or on the trains. If the club and police are that worried (and in my view they shouldnt be) then the bubble is an option.

Are you on a wind up? Are you actually a fan who has ever been to away games? You have even made me agree with Return of the Rev, a feat I never ever thought possible.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Nice videos Das, have you got one from The Crescent pub ?
Regards
Nigel.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
https://youtu.be/ie8mobUVCms

He missed this one as he was at the end of the platform waiting for the 19.07 to arrive with his notepad in his hand

Last edited:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
4oVuij8.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here