Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Amex Sausage Rolls

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have never been on other than a minute or so phone in as Radio Sussex used to do with Harty. I would add I would have no wish to go on it and simlarly I doubt they would want me.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I rest my case that they are taken from chilled to hot by reheating them whether to serve or finish cooking. Which is what was said and refuted in the first place.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I have never been on other than a minute or so phone in as Radio Sussex used to do with Harty. I would add I would have no wish to go on it and simlarly I doubt they would want me.

Bearing in mind you said you can't remember the last 10 years, I'm not going to take that seriously.

I know you've been on, and that's good enough for me. How do I know? I talked to you on the phone on air.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bearing in mind you said you can't remember the last 10 years, I'm not going to take that seriously.

I know you've been on, and that's good enough for me. How do I know? I talked to you on the phone on air.

As I said on a phone in, not as I was one Sunday afternoon to discuss thepossible reforming of Guildford City FC that was live in the studio up at Surrey Uni.

There is a difference in 're-heating' and 'finishing cooking'. The fact that you haven't made that leap of learning yet doesn't change that.

There's a difference between hand made and hand finished too.

Never bothered them, or you before though.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Add another two pages minimum some of the usual suspects weighing now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here