Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Amex Sausage Rolls

Best sausage rolls I've ever tasted but they don't seem to be on sale in most areas. Ive never seen them in WSL but they are usually on sale in the east corner of the north stand after the game. Anyone seen them in WSL so I could buy one before the game?

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Best sausage rolls I've ever tasted but they don't seem to be on sale in most areas. Ive never seen them in WSL but they are usually on sale in the east corner of the north stand after the game. Anyone seen them in WSL so I could buy one before the game?

Shhhhhh it's a North Stand secret.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

They used to be on sale in WSL in the small little opening opposite the entrances to the stand slightly south end of centre of the concourse. Havent checked this season!

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
They used to be on sale in WSL in the small little opening opposite the entrances to the stand slightly south end of centre of the concourse. Havent checked this season!
Yes, on sale most games in that little kiosk at the back of the concourse where they sold Heineken last year. This year it’s changed to a craft lager (and beef burritos yesterday) haven’t noticed the sausage rolls this year yet but had one many times last season in the WSL

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

They are magnificent, but rare beasts in WSL. Can usually get one in Dicks though.

I quite like the fried chicken now as well.

We're spoiled I tell you. Spoiled. #BarberIN

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

You need to get to the Arundel cricket festival. The saugage rolls on sale there will make you change your view on the Amex ones.

Scrumptious

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
Anyone try the Chili Con Carne pie yesterday? Definitely my favourite guest pie of the season so far.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here