Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Amex Sausage Rolls

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Anyone know where they sell the fish n chips saw few people with some in north stand in their seats. I ended up with a lovely chicken,gammon and leek pie mind you that was only due to burgers and hot dogs sold out in north

The Fish and Chip stall is just across from the side of the shop by the bandstand on the left coming up from the station. They are not bad but very limited choice

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Anyone know where they sell the fish n chips saw few people with some in north stand in their seats. I ended up with a lovely chicken,gammon and leek pie mind you that was only due to burgers and hot dogs sold out in north

Used it several times, quality is pretty good. All freshly cooked. It’s by the entrance to the player’s car park.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that for a perfecrt sausage roll you need a combination of tasty herby sausage and decent pastry. I think they would fail on the 2nd point due to the system of reheating them, if the pies are an example of their pastry.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
They're not re-heated. Nor are the pies.

That is even more reason to criticize the pastry then as I assumed that they were, hence being soggy and soft the same as reheating in a microwave oven. Pastry should be crisp IMHO. Pehaps I should have said possibly due to the heating or as you say cooking and the process that they use.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
That is even more reason to criticize the pastry then as I assumed that they were, hence being soggy and soft the same as reheating in a microwave oven. Pastry should be crisp IMHO. Pehaps I should have said possibly due to the heating or as you say cooking and the process that they use.

Did you dip it in ya tea?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

And there your argument all falls down.

Crisp pastry in a pie? It's not a biscuit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here