Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Free Peperani

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Nothing special still lower league until we get chocolate bars being handed out or something else equally tasty.

I remember a shocking experience when exiting Villa Park about 20 years ago and seeing some girls handing out free Yorkies.
A mob mentality developed with everyone trying to grab them so the girl dropped the box and ran off.
A terrible example of human greed.
From memory I think I got three.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
[/B]

Whilst I totally agree with the searching etc, if it is going to be done, do it with a bit more "Security" in mind! I sometimes think if I had a Samurai sword, a Kalashnikov and 100 rounds of ammo it would go totally unnoticed!! ..............do they not realise what carnage you could have caused with 12 Pepperoni sticks!!! :eek: :guns:

Just after they introduced searches for all I took the train down to a game after doing some investigative works on my brothers place in London.
Inside a padded jacket I had a couple of screwdrivers, a wrench, a Stanley knife, a pressure guage and some other bits and pieces.
By rights I probably should have been taken down like a Brazilian electrician before getting close to the entrance but I made it in with everything still in place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here