Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Free Peperani

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Jesus christ man we have arrived at the top table.

Free Pepperoni hand outs and three per pack - yay

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It's the stuff of dreams! Girl at the bottom of the Bridge car park handed me FOUR packets of three, as it were. Obviously thought I needed feeding up. Or maybe she just wanted to go home. Mildly disappointing tho that the frisking at the entrance to the North failed to locate a dozen sticks of a sausage-like substance secreted about my person. In my right-hand jacket pocket. That'll fool 'em, they'll never think of looking THERE :wink:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
It's the stuff of dreams! Girl at the bottom of the Bridge car park handed me FOUR packets of three, as it were. Obviously thought I needed feeding up. Or maybe she just wanted to go home. Mildly disappointing tho that the frisking at the entrance to the North failed to locate a dozen sticks of a sausage-like substance secreted about my person. In my right-hand jacket pocket. That'll fool 'em, they'll never think of looking THERE :wink:

Whilst I totally agree with the searching etc, if it is going to be done, do it with a bit more "Security" in mind! I sometimes think if I had a Samurai sword, a Kalashnikov and 100 rounds of ammo it would go totally unnoticed!! ..............do they not realise what carnage you could have caused with 12 Pepperoni sticks!!! :eek: :guns:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
and they still don't get the free advertising on here...

...what is this Pererani you speak of?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
[/B]

Whilst I totally agree with the searching etc, if it is going to be done, do it with a bit more "Security" in mind! I sometimes think if I had a Samurai sword, a Kalashnikov and 100 rounds of ammo it would go totally unnoticed!! ..............do they not realise what carnage you could have caused with 12 Pepperoni sticks!!! :eek: :guns:

Peperami is the new celery

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
[/B]

Carnage indeed. I ate the lot and the fallout this morning in indeed exactly how you described it........... carnage.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I do remember a spell where peperamis were thrown around the terrace instead of celery to the chant of “Salami” in the 80s. I think it was at Pompey away.

I was lucky enough to get four packs yesterday. The security pat down didn’t even go near the pocket full of sausage.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I do remember a spell where peperamis were thrown around the terrace instead of celery to the chant of “Salami” in the 80s. I think it was at Pompey away.

I was lucky enough to get four packs yesterday. The security pat down didn’t even go near the pocket full of sausage.
Took some to Filbert Street. We got stuffed so ate them at half time.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Kept the kids quiet, heaven knows what's in the meat

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath

More like, she fancied you and wanted to take you home and give her a good seeing to. :)

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The first major security breach at the Amex in my opinion. People took them into the ground and ATE them. How dangerous is that . Luckily for me I had 2 pints of Harvey’s Stout in there. It’s worth knowing all the antidotes.

Last edited:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
What, free Peperani? Nothing on the south side of the ground. Were they only at the north east corner?

On the subject of the security. New guy at East Upper entrance gave my willy a bit of a feel. Fact, not a peperani joke.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The first major security breach at the Amex in my opinion. People took them into the ground and ATE them. How dangerous is that . Luckily for me I had 2 pints of Harvey’s Stout in there. It’s worth knowing all the antidotes.

Profit Paul will be incensed at the loss of pie sales this beefy free-for-all must have caused.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
If this is going to be a regular occurrence, some Pepperami smuggling adapted gilets may be a good idea. Cut lots of slots down each side, and insert one pepperami in each hole to resemble a huge rack of beefy ribs. Be sure to wear this hidden under a huge puffa jacket. For convenience and easy nibbling, have one final Pepperami poking an inch or so out of the sleeve which you can hold in place with your thumb. Apart from the evacuation of the stadium and entire area (plus possibility of being shot dead by police), this is a foolproof plan to avoid paying a fiver for a pie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here