Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Banner trailing plane before the game

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
This is the sort I find stupid pointless thing that I'll get niggled over cos I want to know why why why!

On the subject of weird shit today did anyone see the 2 tame seagulls that were literally flying a couple of feet above the fans - weird, never seen them like that!

My son and his 2 mates spent as much time watching those seagulls as the game at one point. Then, to cap off a totally bizarre day, I ended up discussing the game with Shaun "The Dark Destroyer" Wallace from The Chase on Falmer station without ever quite remembering who he was. A quick Google suggests he's a London boy so can only assume he's either a ground hopper or was doing quiz research :shrug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
My son and his 2 mates spent as much time watching those seagulls as the game at one point. Then, to cap off a totally bizarre day, I ended up discussing the game with Shaun "The Dark Destroyer" Wallace from The Chase on Falmer station without ever quite remembering who he was. A quick Google suggests he's a London boy so can only assume he's either a ground hopper or was doing quiz research :shrug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe he supports Arsenal.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
VII = one of DB's tattoos (roman numerals for 7 of course)
Brooklyn = we all know. Born in March 1999
The Latin bit = as described above

The only thing we don't know is why yesterday and why The Amex

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I heard it was a DEMONSTRATION by BG and translates into Gobbledegook as 'Support the Burgess Hill ONE: season ticket for Jack'

:jester:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
West Lower, North end? I was watching, eager to see if they unloaded on any unsuspecting fans.

One of them crapped on a lady sat down near the front of the East lower.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
On the subject of weird shit today did anyone see the 2 tame seagulls that were literally flying a couple of feet above the fans - weird, never seen them like that!

Yes. And consider also the increasingly frequent tales of seagulls snatching food out of people's hands. They are deffo getting cockier. I suspect the reason is the societal move away from cruelty to animals. When I was a kid in the 60s, seagulls wouldn't come anywhere near humans, especially juveniles, because we would throw stones at them. For the same reason, and also because people would just let their dogs roam free in the streets and parks, you would rarely if ever see a squirrel.

I am wondering when the first Seagull attack (food snatch) will take place at The Amex. I may be unable to hold back a snigger if I see one dive bomb the South to emerge with half a pie (or possibly a testicle or eyeball) during the Palarse game. :wrong::facepalm::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here