Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Translating Tomer Hemed's interview

Oron

Oct 29, 2017
Hi everyone.
I'm Oron, a long time football fan and Tomer Hemed's in particular, as the best Israeli player playing in Europe right now.
Hemed gave an interview of 30 minutes to an Israeli reporter lately, where he talked about himself, his career and also about Brighton and the Premier League.
I wanted to know if there is a demand to watch this interview, as I want to translate it from Hebrew for you guys- I just don't know if it interests enough people. What do you think?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Hi everyone.
I'm Oron, a long time football fan and Tomer Hemed's in particular, as the best Israeli player playing in Europe right now.
Hemed gave an interview of 30 minutes to an Israeli reporter lately, where he talked about himself, his career and also about Brighton and the Premier League.
I wanted to know if there is a demand to watch this interview, as I want to translate it from Hebrew for you guys- I just don't know if it interests enough people. What do you think?

Translate away fella :thumbsup:

basque seagull

Oct 21, 2012
Hi everyone.
Yes please!

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Yes please. I personally think Kayal is the better player

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Super
Great
I didn't get to where I am today without having Hemed interviews translated into English

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
What's worrying me is that the interview was in english and this will be a Hemed rap and the next time we see him he will be wearing his trousers way to low and his Your Mum baseball cap will be the wrong way round .

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Super
Great
I didn't get to where I am today without having Hemed interviews translated into English

E961EB43-DD9E-4FE5-A2D6-592A8A1E6C32.jpeg

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
As long as this isn't a fishing thread by a mischief making Palace fan in which case the resulting translation could be interesting and possibly even amusing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here