Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Homophobic Abuse Today

D

Deleted member 22389

This.

I think it was the game when Lambert scored a hat trick.

Some of the worst I experienced as an away fan. And the abuse my then 13 year old son and I got walking back to the car after the game was awful.

I know all clubs have idiots supporting them but reading the stuff in this thread hasn’t surprised at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me and a work colleague got invited to a corporate thingy at Milton Keynes fc some years back. From start to finish it was gay this, gay that, before that match, at half time, then after the match. I can take a joke like to rest of us, but in the end it got fkn tiresome and I was ready to punch someone, to make matters worse we also lost. More annoying I would say 98% of the people in the group had never attended a match in their life so knew jack shit about football. Sometimes banter goes too far. All I can do now is just laugh at our league position compared to theirs these days.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Bruno is a chutney haha . That's shit

To be fair we are going to keep getting it as to a lot of blokes it's still the ultimate insult to be called gay etc .

Wouldn't worry about it , just give it back about their stereo type and move on

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Yawn. People trying to wind you up & it worked = they achieved their objective & you shouldn't let ignorant strangers words affect you

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Whole hour on this on Nicky Campbell radio 5 now. Greg from Brighton being interviwed....

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Being in the North I heard nothing, but on the stairs going up to the coach park, one 50 year old moron (looked like a Millwall fan and probably had their IQ) thought it was hillarious to say 'Mind your back' every 2 steps. Apart from that, from what I saw personally, they seemed an ok bunch.

Last edited:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Strange that although we seem to think of ourselves as superior to the homophobes we don't have any openly gay posters on nsc? Or is it a case of people are still afraid of coming out in this enviroment:moo: Green house throw brick???

We do have openly gay posters on here. It's just not a particularly big deal neither is it relevant in most threads hence it doesn't get mentioned.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Probably some of the worst dressed fans I've seen all season, looks like they only shop at jumble sales.

Worst was probably some lad in a England lions rugby top that was far too small for him, some really baggy/tatty harlequins tracksuit bottoms ? Not sure what sport he thought he was going to watch. They all seemed a bit odd

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Strange that although we seem to think of ourselves as superior to the homophobes we don't have any openly gay posters on nsc? Or is it a case of people are still afraid of coming out in this enviroment:moo: Green house throw brick???

I can think of at least three, who are very much 'openly gay' (if that matters?). I think perhaps you're just a bit slow.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
On another note never seen so many plod top of the stairs at the park and ride pick ups ridiculous.

Awful lot of the crowd control types with camcorders around the station too. Maybe they believed the media hype of the "South Coast Derby" as well?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We do.

You must have missed it.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Awful lot of the crowd control types with camcorders around the station too. Maybe they believed the media hype of the "South Coast Derby" as well?

Yep and not one of em directing traffic where they could have made a massive difference. Might as well have 100 cardboard cutouts.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
there are several, give us a kiss and ill tell you who they are:lolol:

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Got jumped twice in town after the game. On the first one, one of their fans nicked our flag and pissed on it. Lots of homophobic remarks as well. Couldn't stop chuckling at how weird it was, although I don't think that was the reaction they were after. Not sure what made them so angry, maybe it was my face.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I suppose all sets of fans have the odd group of idiots in them. There was a guy in the North Stand who thought it was hilarious to shout "f*cking kill him" every time one of our players made a tackle. Because murder is so much more friendly than homophobia.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
'Chutney Ferret' has been a much loved and widely used expression for many, many years. The 'Chutney' part refers to a chutney, or some may prefer 'pickle' like substance that can sometimes be produced from a certain part of one's anatomy, that has many widely used names, but for the purpose of this explanation will be known as 'The @rsehole'. The 'Ferret' part is used to infer, that the person being referred to, in this case our much loved and revered Captain Bruno, would like to immerse himself, or part of himself, namely his 'Penis', into the chutney producing area, 'The @rsehole', of another male, with all the eagerness of a 'ferret launching itself up a drainpipe'. Hope this clears it up for many of you.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here