Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
BG needs people like you.
You are pathetic to be honest.
But carry on.
Believe me you are going to lose

Serious Question. Have you ever actually contributed to a thread?
Rather than just make it all about yourself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Unless there is an injury Hughton rarely makes a sub before the opposition.

That said I thought his subs today were spot on if perhaps ten minutes later than I would have done them.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Hooton does not use his subs as well as I think he should. My only frustration with him. Doesn't use them to kill time when we need to, and doesn't use them when players are clearly knackered. Thought Glenn could have come off for Hemed with 10/15 to go today. A tired Murray could have given a 2nd yellow? Would not have changed the shape of team? Why not use the third sub?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I must admit , my only real criticism for Chris is the use of substitutes.....................and not trying to score in the first 15 mins.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Hooton does not use his subs as well as I think he should. My only frustration with him. Doesn't use them to kill time when we need to, and doesn't use them when players are clearly knackered. Thought Glenn could have come off for Hemed with 10/15 to go today. A tired Murray could have given a 2nd yellow? Would not have changed the shape of team? Why not use the third sub?

FIFA have quitely changed the rules so that the unused subs roll over to the next game... that last game of season the whole of the first, dev, women's and u10 squads are all going to play 15 mins each.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I must admit , my only real criticism for Chris is the use of substitutes.....................and not trying to score in the first 15 mins.
its problem for me I have Brighton to score in the 14 minute in the sweet stake every home game.:cry: won five times in the championship. But I don't mind not winning as long as we stay in the Premership.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here