Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Southampton *** Official Match Thread ***

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Izzy really is very raw but he just never gives up! (but still think he's Dumitrescu in disguise and if he keeps cutting in will be found out)

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Our SET PIECES have been poor today....... so far.......

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
:catfight:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Izzy really is very raw but he just never gives up! (but still think he's Dumitrescu in disguise and if he keeps cutting in will be found out)
Hopefully he will live up to your praise today if CH brings him on. Tbh, I would be very disappointed if he did give up when all he has to do is sit on the bench!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
As a Mod can you tell us did he improve as a manager after joining NSC.:wink:

He thanks you all for the advice and direction of tactics, which had he not listened to ALL on NSC he really would have been totally lost.....and as for picking the team!!! he can't thank you all enough....he said you are all truly wonderful and the back room team he needs :thumbsup:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Hopefully he will live up to your praise today if CH brings him on. Tbh, I would be very disappointed if he did give up when all he has to do is sit on the bench!

Meant the Columbian one.

D

Deleted member 2719

He thanks you all for the advice and direction of tactics, which had he not listened to ALL on NSC he really would have been totally lost.....and as for picking the team!!! he can't thank you all enough....he said you are all truly wonderful and the back room team he needs :thumbsup:

As i thought then. :thumbsup:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

I told him Molango would be less than a one-minute wonder!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here