Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Southampton *** Official Match Thread ***

D

Deleted member 2719

[/B]

I agree, the sad thing is, the so called "Pundits" (I have another name for them and that ends in "TS" as well) think and expect us to lose every game as we are the new boys in the league, we will show them and soon get the right reputation :thumbsup:

Can we start today please. :thumbsup:

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
It may not be the fashionable thing to say on this board, but Bong is looking classier and classier and has been one of our better players in recent weeks.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Obviously Hughton knows more than more but I wouldve thought Hemed wouldve been champing to start today and perhaps he's got a bit more stamina? Hes certainly younger.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
couple of times now though that Brunos age starting to show and several paces slower than the southampton wingers

Promotion has come 2 years late for him. I just don't think he can defend and get forward successfully at this level anymore. It's all there except the legs.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
And drop Murray who last game out looked to be coming back into fitness and form?

He's scored two goals and played well... I see your point. As is aid CH knows more than me... and hindsight is 20/20

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here