Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Southampton *** Official Match Thread ***

D

Deleted member 2719

It bothers me when the commentators say after just 8 mins " maybe that's what the game needed a goal from Southampton first".

We are gaining a reputation..................but is it the right one???

Thecoffeecake

Oct 10, 2017
Philadelphia
Took a God damn saints goal to wake them up.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Murray's first touch looks abysmal today

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It bothers me when the commentators say after just 8 mins " maybe that's what the game needed a goal from Southampton first".

Yeah we’re pretty defensive, but I’m not sure what the commentators expect from a newly promoted team.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Don't know why but we've started both last two home games badly.... ok we didnt get punished by Everton but we have done here. Maybe conceding will stop us being so nervous.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004

Couldn’t really care any less. We’re a don’t lose first kind of team. Have been for the last 3 years.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

I agree, the sad thing is, the so called "Pundits" (I have another name for them and that ends in "TS" as well) think and expect us to lose every game as we are the new boys in the league, we will show them and soon get the right reputation :thumbsup:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Fine to be son't lose first providing youve got a plan for if you go behind.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
[/B]

I agree, the sad thing is, the so called "Pundits" (I have another name for them and that ends in "TS" as well) think and expect us to lose every game as we are the new boys in the league, we will show them and soon get the right reputation :thumbsup:

I thought we'd rediscovered the lost art of defending?

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I have a bag feeling about this after watching the first 15 mins. Saints are winning all the second balls and we are making unforced error after unforced error. That usually adds up to one of those games where at the end of the day we are walking round saying "just nothing fell for us".

We look really nervy for some reason.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Absolutely no movement for Bong's throw.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here