Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Kids Football (U12)

My lad's current club is falling apart with many leaving and often there not being enough kids to make a team.

Also he's in the West Sussex Sunday youth league which makes getting to games like today's tricky (but doable)

Does anyone know of any clubs in the Shoreham to Brighton areas that are looking to recuit?

He's not going to be the player your team has been looking for, but he trains well, turns up most weeks and will do his best.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Unless they were at ASC Strikers try them

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He had a trial with them a few years back before he joined his current club. It was made clear he wasnt good enough for ASC!

OK what about Adur Athletic, Steyning Strikers or Fishersgate Flyers

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
My lad's current club is falling apart with many leaving and often there not being enough kids to make a team.

Also he's in the West Sussex Sunday youth league which makes getting to games like today's tricky (but doable)

Does anyone know of any clubs in the Shoreham to Brighton areas that are looking to recuit?

He's not going to be the player your team has been looking for, but he trains well, turns up most weeks and will do his best.

Based on my son's experience with them I'd recommend West Hove Dynamos. Drop in training sessions at Wish Park 10am on Saturdays. Few ex Albion players do/used to send their son's along too. Ask for Paul who is the guy that runs it.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
It is sad to hear this - given the current demand for youth football & the lack of teams.

Have you & a couple of dads thought about taking the team on yourself? Put an add or 2 out on gum tree etc. I'm sure you'd get players quickly..

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Do whatever you can to keep him involved - they get so much out of it and make friends for the rest of their lives. It’s so important for them to get outside and let off their frustrations in their teens.

I wish you luck

emphyrian

May 25, 2004
Woodingdean
Woodingdean Wanderers are always looking for players. we have two teams at u12. pm if you want more info. (plus we are only over the hill from the amex)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here