Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
“Can I get an espresso please”

“No you f...ing cannot. That’s why I’m here to serve you you prick”

Yes it annoys me.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Just saying, but like a bunch of us can't like watch that as like, it's not available in our region.

Could someone like tell us like roughly what they like said, or something?

Ta blood (or should that be fam?)

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Just saying, but like a bunch of us can't like watch that as like, it's not available in our region.

Could someone like tell us like roughly what they like said, or something?

Ta blood (or should that be fam?)

Dunk was like... ah yeah bro I remember that innit, you was unreal
"Stevens" said like yeah bitch that was good shit innit
Dunk was giving it large and saying "Stevens" you pussy you weren't even there blood
"Stevens" nutted him.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Dunk was like... ah yeah bro I remember that innit, you was unreal
"Stevens" said like yeah bitch that was good shit innit
Dunk was giving it large and saying "Stevens" you pussy you weren't even there blood
"Stevens" nutted him.
I assume that means something worth saying to you. Mind you, I am giving you the benefit of the doubt.............................

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
Showed a bit of footage of the Southampton win at the withdean (Dunk was on the bench for Brighton, Stephens on the bench for Saints)
Dunk doesn't think he is ready for England call up, Stephens disagrees and rates him as one of the best defenders he has played with.

That was about it

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
No, it's a definitely not. Strictly speaking, the entire civilised world doesn't need emojis. Certainly, many of us don't!
You're veering into BG/Alan Partridge territory on this thread bro. #accidentalpartridge

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
You're veering into BG/Alan Partridge territory on this thread bro. #accidentalpartridge

BG and Alan Partridge are not the gold-standard of the civilised world! They might not need emojis, but in that particular case, they are not alone! The need for emojis is less than the 'I need to be on my mobile phone 24/7/365' generation believe!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here