Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How much are you enjoying this season?

How much are you enjoying this season?

• More than I expected

Votes: 162 72.0%
  • As much as I expected

Votes: 52 23.1%
  • Less than I expected

Votes: 11 4.9%

• Total voters

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Not particularly. Lost interest in football really...my mate has a four ball at goodwood tomorrow and thought I would be at the Southampton game so didn't include me. Gutted!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Really? I watched it and I'm increasingly feeling less intimidated by these so called big teams. If we can drop our inferiority complex, can see some scalps coming!

Sure, we might beat some big names, I just meant that the top 6 is still another world for most teams.
I’ve been really impressed with how we’ve done so far.

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
Anticipated us partaking in a bottom 6 or so mini league when, after a quarter of the season, we are very much competing (as a minimum) in a league of 14 (7th place downwards). Most premier matches are of interest even the scale of the scoreline for goal difference purposes. Long may it continue.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Very nicely. I still expect us to go down if I'm being honest, but we're holding our own at the mo. Something inside me still doesn't believe we're up there with the big boys, I still get surprised when we're mentioned in connection with the prem.

Come on now. The 'big boys' like bournemouth, west ham, watford, swansea and many others?

The Championship might aswell have 14 more teams. We're just in the upper half of it now which is alot more lucrative.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Smashing three past West Brom & West Ham while being gutted at not beating Everton have made me realise how poor the PL actually is.

The endless wait between games is p1ssing me off though.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Still early days I think, but doing a bit better than I and a lot of other people thought we would.
Confidence is building and we don't look so in awe now.

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
Absolutely loving it. Top two things for me are the fact the team is competing so well and us the fans are really playing our part. So proud to be an Albion supporter. The happiest I have been in my 38 years of supporting our wonderful club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Absolutely loving it. Top two things for me are the fact the team is competing so well and us the fans are really playing our part. So proud to be an Albion supporter. The happiest I have been in my 38 years of supporting our wonderful club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well said. Hopefully the whingers won't renew and thus giving others the experience instead. They won't of course but continue to whinge :facepalm:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Loving it so far, much more than expected. Was prepared for us to be something approaching a laughing stock, turns out we’re properly competing in every game. Players are visibly growing in confidence as they realise they’re good enough. Lack of matches is a bit frustrating but every game is a big occasion. Crowd doing our bit too - support has been fantastic so far. Still can’t quite get used to the media coverage........bit surreal.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I was expecting us to be really dull and defensive but although we are basically a team built around defence I have been very impressed with the way CH has set us up. We have been far more entertaining than I expected. Our strike force has really impressed me too so far, I thought we were fecked when the window closed without a striker signing and our new players seem to have slotted in seamlessly after a sticky start for some some of them. Ryan, Gross and Propper all look quality now and Izquiredo seems to be getting there.

So far we have exceed my expectations massively and I am loving this season.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
19 home games as compared with 23 makes quite a difference........However it is great to be seeing the best teams/players at the Amex. Fingers crossed for win today!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here