Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bruno 200

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Apologies if already mentioned but, according to Sky Sports, Bruno is due to make his 200th appearance for the club on Sunday.

The man is a proper club legend, we’re lucky that we’ve had such a good run of right backs over the past few years.

Does anyone know if anything is planned?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
A true legend on and off the pitch. :albion2:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Hopefully,setting new Prem age records for a while more,yet!:albion2:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A 25-yard screamer.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Dunk is currently on 194 games so all being well will make his 200th appearance against Liverpool

Hope he has a better game than the LAST time he played against them!

As for Bruno – what a servant. Playing his part in keeping a clean sheet would be a good start. Maybe an assist or two up the other end to make sure of the three points :albion2:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I remember seeing his unofficial debut for us in a friendly at the Amex against Reading (Kuipers testimonial I believe). Even though I was absolutely TROLLIED in the 1901 that night, I can still recall thinking that he looked like a total FLAIRNIAC with his buccaneering overlap raids down the wing. Loved him from the first time I saw him.

He's been immense for us. I just wish he was 5 years younger.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Hope he has a better game than the LAST time he played against them!

As for Bruno – what a servant. Playing his part in keeping a clean sheet would be a good start. Maybe an assist or two up the other end to make sure of the three points :albion2:

As you so rightly say, what a servant. Like a fine wine he just seems to get better and better with age. So much better now than in his first season with us, when many of his games were played in midfield.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Where would you old timers (I’m a 2003 JLC and proud) say he stands compared to other Albion greats?

Probably not a 'great' but certainly a name that will be remembered with affection when his time comes. 100% solid and committed, if not spectacular, player.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here