[Football] Spurs away

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Got my tickets..... in the spurs end :D

Should be a good game.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
What's the reckoning on loyalty points required? West Ham have just been added - a week after the game. If this is going to be the case for Swansea (4th November) then those points won't be added in time for Spurs tickets (7th).

If the reason it's taken so long to add West Ham points is because they're checking attendance, it would make sense to do the same for Swansea as that will surely be "harvested" by a few, being 15 points.

I reckon it'll be around the 280 mark if Swansea points won't be added in time.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
What's the reckoning on loyalty points required? West Ham have just been added - a week after the game. If this is going to be the case for Swansea (4th November) then those points won't be added in time for Spurs tickets (7th).

If the reason it's taken so long to add West Ham points is because they're checking attendance, it would make sense to do the same for Swansea as that will surely be "harvested" by a few, being 15 points.

I reckon it'll be around the 280 mark if Swansea points won't be added in time.

What Tier?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I think you will be about right with that. However 10 points for West Ham and potentially another 15 for Swansea would see that rise though.

My Prediction is 300+ for Spurs and 285+ for Hudds

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
Got tickets for me and the lad. Near the segregation so we'll be with the Albion in spirit while we have to sit on our hands!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not only is this disgusting but why on earth would you let yourself be videoed doing something that must be criminal? At best a 3 year ban. ****ing idiot.

And a lot of it would have spilled on to the Spurs fans standing right next to him!!!

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Absolutely astounds me that every year we have this. People posting openly about having tickets in the home end.

Then wait for the binfest in a fortnight when Spurs cancel them for BN postcodes not on the database.

THINK GUYS. THINK.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Not only is this disgusting but why on earth would you let yourself be videoed doing something that must be criminal? At best a 3 year ban. ****ing idiot.

There’s a lot of idiots supporting spurs. I remember after the last time we played them another bit of West Pier had fallen into the sea and we got a chorus outside the ground of “W.....s you’ve only got one pier”

I asked the gobbiest one, “How many have you got then”

Whoosh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here