Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What have you just purchased via the NSC Amazon link?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Brown nose alert!

I signed up for this nonsense in August 2000 (to announce on the day Zamora signed that there was a 14/1 win only league 3 offer independent bookies in Eastbourne, .......£50 ... which was nice ...... wish I'd let it run, ho hum).

Anyhows, I don't block adverts on the site and always use the click through when getting stuff from Amazon.

...and I just got the newish Feist long player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h66Lvzlj1Uk

yours, helping the community Keynsian style

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Nothing recently.

I don't support tax dodgers.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Nothing recently.

I don't support tax dodgers.

there is that

however, there is a certain online gambling mogul who is incorporated overseas and I've never purchased a coffee from Starbucks.

it's complicated

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I normally buy local, but Resident didn't stock the last Guided By Voices record

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just bought a suit carrier. I remembered to buy a Microwave oven last week from the link.

I have been pretty good lately at remembering to use the NSC link. In the past I have been guilty of forgetting.

Jul 7, 2003
Sorry [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] - switched my Amazon to use Smile and support Chestnut Tree House with my purchases this year.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
A 15kg bag of Skinners working dog puppy food.

Amazon Prime is an absolute godsend.

You can afford to eat a bit better than that, surely [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] ?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sorry [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] - switched my Amazon to use Smile and support Chestnut Tree House with my purchases this year.

Fair enough.

Amazon Smile is rubbish though - they only pay 0.5% of the net purchase price to the charity.

The charity would be a lot better off setting up their own affiliate link and trying to send people via that, as it will earn them around 10 times as much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here