Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] White poppy?

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
What about our troops who are trying to kill other people? I love how the media brainwashes people that our guys must be by definition brave, wonderful good guys and anyone on another side is an evil, sadistic, murdering brute.

Spot on.

Sheeple.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
What about our troops who are trying to kill other people? I love how the media brainwashes people that our guys must be by definition brave, wonderful good guys and anyone on another side is an evil, sadistic, murdering brute.
Our troops trying to kill other people are doing it on our behalf , unless your one of those who vehemently rejects them being “our” boys , nobody is claiming the other side are evil sadistic murdering brutes , but but let the people who sent them to war worry about them , nobody else is going to worry about our boys , it’s what people like you can’t seem to understand.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Our troops trying to kill other people are doing it on our behalf , unless your one of those who vehemently rejects them being “our” boys , nobody is claiming the other side are evil sadistic murdering brutes , but but let the people who sent them to war worry about them , nobody else is going to worry about our boys , it’s what people like you can’t seem to understand.

Errr, I do understand. How patronising.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here