Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Car Valet

seagulls99

Feb 10, 2012
Have used the guys at Hove station before but wasn't impressed with the job on my last visit. Any recommendations for a car valet in Brighton/Hove? Not looking to spend more than £25. I've heard good things about one on Little Preston street, anyone been?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
A car good car valet for £25 ? Good luck with that

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
For £25 all you’re really going to get is a wash and hoover. I’m sure they’ll polish the glass and black the tyres but that’s about it.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I have used the one near Wickes + Howdens - was happy with results and they don't charge £25 ! Haven't used them for a while as I don't work over that way anymore.

Not there anymore. Hove station is a rip off with other stuff going on.

£25 won’t get you a proper valet.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
I always use the one on Lewes Road next to Stanmer Road . Always a good service

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Why don't you just clean the car yourself, I've been doing it for years.
I'm not going to pay some eastern European 'autoglym' sponsored car valet to clean my car, it's a waste of my money.
Our local Sainsbury's has one outfit, that would be mistaken for something that resembles the cast of the Hills Have Eyes!
Even the one in Intu Watford have designer valet suits :shootself

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
There is a new one in Kemptown at the garage near Rock Place, in and out £20 for a 4x4, pretty good. The best value i've had is the one in Beaconsfield road near the viaduct, in and out for a tenner, excellent job, don't know if it is still there though, was a few years ago. The one near Wish Park seemed ok when I last used it. Robbie's lot have gone downhill since he's been hanging around with Aslan.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Have used the guys at Hove station before but wasn't impressed with the job on my last visit. Any recommendations for a car valet in Brighton/Hove? Not looking to spend more than £25. I've heard good things about one on Little Preston street, anyone been?

The little Preston street one has been around years before they were commonplace. Was always pricey before prices for this sort of thing went through the floor. Most of these places are not really a valet now, just a car wash where they put some stuff on your tires afterwards.

The marina is good.

seagulls99

Feb 10, 2012
Ended up going to Little Preston street. A mini Valet was £20 and I left feeling pretty impressed! Far superior to Hove station. Maybe next time if I'm closer I'll try the Marina.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
A car good car valet for £25 ? Good luck with that

Must be getting old. Lucky to get a valet for under 25 quid.? Ruddy hell.

Down to the local Shell garage and use their jet wash for a fiver. Quick vaccy at home. Job done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here