Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Flag Outside The Amex

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I've got loads of BHA stickers to stick around their ground when we go there, that'll teach um!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

In Bromley I sometimes park on a road where someone has put a Palace sticker on the street name. Always tempted to over-stick with one of ours.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
It wasn’t that bloke who tried to burn the Brighton flag in front of his son’s latest adventure was it?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Saw the flag on my way home. Next storm and it will be gone I reckon.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No way did one of them get into university!

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Oddly, I had a student in my final year BSc class 20 odd years ago who claimed to be a Palace fan. Even though he was an indiginous native English speaker, of anglo saxon heritage, his written work was down there with the very worst I have read in nearly 30 years as a university lecturer. It is as if the English language had taken a close look at him, though 'feck that' and headed off without a backward glance.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
There is definitely a few of their soppy ultras going to one of the unis.

I was having a fry up at Tiffany's in Brighton before the Bristol City game (I think) earlier this year when I saw three buck toothed, rake thin, acne ridden kiddies wander past in the direction of Brighton station all wearing matching hoodies with a logo on. I had to stop and think where I had seen the logo before, then it clocked and a quick check of the old iPhone confirmed - it was the Holmesdale Fanatics.

Having seen the state of em on social media and these three I honestly shudder what would happen to them if they bumped into a proper outfit without police protection. If it happened with our proper lot I can only imagine it would look a bit like the greenhouse scene from Scum.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom

I was having a fry up at Tiffany's in Brighton before the Bristol City game (I think) earlier this year when I saw three buck toothed, rake thin, acne ridden kiddies wander past in the direction of Brighton station all wearing matching hoodies with a logo on. I had to stop and think where I had seen the logo before, then it clocked and a quick check of the old iPhone confirmed - it was the Holmesdale Fanatics.

Having seen the state of em on social media and these three I honestly shudder what would happen to them if they bumped into a proper outfit without police protection. If it happened with our proper lot I can only imagine it would look a bit like the greenhouse scene from Scum.

Wouldn't have happened in my day :D

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

They would have bummed a few young kids? No wonder we have a reputation!

Jan 30, 2008

jolly sailor
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here