Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Brighton Pubs That Are Open Early On Sunday

el punal

Boys and girls, I'm looking for a decent pub that's open early on Sunday for brekkie and beer, or just beer. My usual match day haunts probably won't be open until 12.00 which is a bit late for a 1.30 kick off. Any recommendations gratefully received thank you. :cheers:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Boys and girls, I'm looking for a decent pub that's open early on Sunday for brekkie and beer, or just beer. My usual match day haunts probably won't be open until 12.00 which is a bit late for a 1.30 kick off. Any recommendations gratefully received thank you. :cheers:

The manky old Wetherspoons in West Street is open at 8am, if that helps any.

Ye olde Withdean-era Sportsman does an all-you-can-eat breakfast from 9.30am for under a fiver. If that helps more.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom

Avoiding the Stains fans on the train?

el punal

Avoiding the Stains fans on the train?

Doing my best! There's a GWR train leaving Southampton at 8.30ish (Cardiff to Brighton job) which means it doesn't stop everywhere unlike Southern. I will have my stand-by cans of Guinness at the ready. Train gets to Brighton at 10.05. so will be looking for a nice early doors boozer to welcome me!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The clocks change on Sunday giving us a bonus hour - so an early drinking start is most welcome.

:drink:

Jimmy Grimble

Preston Brewery Tap or 'The Tap' should be. Runs a mini bus to the ground too. Nice in there at the moment.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
The clocks change on Sunday giving us a bonus hour - so an early drinking start is most welcome.

:drink:

Do they? I have a 3 year old. I shall be up at 5 then. Fantastic. Just leave the clocks alone. Think of us parents with kids who don't really have a concept of time!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here