Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Adding a STH

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am sure that this is a question that has been answered in the past by many. Son and Ben have their ST in Upper West. Next season another son wants to go to watch The Albion being 5 years old and sit with dad and brother. Obviously they will have to move their seats to another stand but what about the waiting list? Do they bypass it or will they have to register him now in preparation.?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I am sure that this is a question that has been answered in the past by many. Son and Ben have their ST in Upper West. Next season another son wants to go to watch The Albion being 5 years old. Obviously they will have to move their seats to another stand but what about the waiting list? Do they bypass it or will they have to register him now in preparation.?

You need to register him now and then be moved as a '3' when he gets to the top of the list.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
No chance of getting a new season ticket next year - thousands already ahead on the waiting list.

So how do they accommodate young future fans like Jack when they reach the age of being able and wanting to go to football with dad. I would have thought that children of STH would have a priority on the list.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
What happens if you have a season ticket that was bought for one member of the family, but is now used permanently by another family member. If you ask to change names will that be an issue?
Be easier to just change said person's name by depol

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
So how do they accommodate young future fans like Jack when they reach the age of being able and wanting to go to football with dad. I would have thought that children of STH would have a priority on the list.

I think the club very much take the 'tough titties' approach on this one.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Nope - my son, who also reached the age of wanting to go more than every now and again, joined the waiting list last season and is thousands back also.

What I was told in February:

"We now have a waiting list for season tickets. If your son is interested in joining up as a STH I would strongly recommend buying the YS+ membership with a numbered spot on the ST waiting list now. Over 1,000 people are now on the waiting list so I’d get in quickly!"

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
They join the waiting list like all other future fans, and get match by match tickets while they wait.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012

But how would that be fair on those that have been on the waiting list? The waiting list has been on going for a while, should have joined it at the start.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Wouldn’t it make sense to have a separate waiting list for the ‘family’ area?

Not sure there needs to be.

1. A seat (or, more likely a couple of seats) become available in the Family Stand.
2. Seat(s) are offered to the first person/people waiting.
3. Those people say "no, thanks, we want another stand"
4. Seat(s) get offered to the next person on the list.

Repeat until seats are taken.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'm not sure if it's been mentioned on here before but is there a possibility to expand the ground more...? [emoji57]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here