Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Adding a STH

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Is that not what is happening because as many say if we got relegated, which I dont think that we would, the waiting list wouldnt exist. Those same JCL probably wouldnt want a ST.

I'm reading it, and trying to relate it to the debate, but...

....oh crikey. You are hard work fella.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So how do they accommodate young future fans like Jack when they reach the age of being able and wanting to go to football with dad. I would have thought that children of STH would have a priority on the list.

If you change your username to Jack's Grandad it may give your case more clout with the club?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
No, hang on SB. In fairness, BG is "RARELY wrong".

When I believe that I am correct I will argue the point to the end and when I feel that I have nothing further to add to my argument or to convince others of my view I just drop out and accept it for what it is while still not agreeing with the point.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
When I am convinced I am correct I will argue the point to the end and when I feel that I have nothing further to add to my argument or to convince others of my view I just drop out and accept it for what it is while still not agreeing with the point.

This could probably have happened on page one :moo:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Why is that what have I said that is wrong In your opinion.?

As I have said I dont think the system is anywhere ear full n proof but must and will abide by it. I am not as enthusiastic about the waiting list not accomodating STH whose children become of age to go to football and not showing loyalty to the STH, as many on here.

Well, I quoted it. But ok, for clarity...your announcement that "the club will will let a JCL who has never had any connection with the club get to the top of the list and have a ST" is...questionable.

Oh but nearly everyone on here says so :whistle:

Remember 'never wrong'.

BG - I'm right behind you fella. You're 100% spot on with your point and these lot are just winding you up fella - it's all they do. You have my full support BG #hero #prayforjacksST

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If you change your username to Jack's Grandad it may give your case more clout with the club?

I doubt the club would know BensGrandad or indeed be interested as to who it is.

You'd be surprised BG - I know for a fact you're well known at the club :) #hero

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
When I believe that I am correct I will argue the point to the point where the whole of NSC shows me to be wrong again. Then I'll admit I was wrong to mass amusement and derision. Then I'll start another shit thread.

Corrected for you.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here