Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] World Cup U17s semi final live video (BBC)

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Imagine how that final would have gone if after Spain scored a brass band struck up with God save the Queen. Then after the second started on the great escape theme.

Please let them never have to hear that.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
A few people trying to piss on the parade. Enjoy it. It may not happen again. It may not transfer to the main team, let’s see. But I doubt we have had this level of success at junior levels since...well....ever

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A few people trying to piss on the parade. Enjoy it. It may not happen again. It may not transfer to the main team, let’s see. But I doubt we have had this level of success at junior levels since...well....ever

Very true. A great day for these kids and some will make it to the top.

Unbelievable that miseries still find a negative angle.

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
Agree Foden was excellent but Hudson Odoi was my MOM he ran the poor Spanish defender ragged.

Love watching the U17’s they are so much not like any England team I’ve ever seen��

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
And so many of the youngsters playing today were Chelsea youngsters. It seems to be a poisoned chalice, great kudos playing for Chelsea, but at the end of the day perhaps a career disaster.

The FA.should do something to.ensure that youngsters.are given a chance at the likes of city and.chelsea.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Agree Foden was excellent but Hudson Odoi was my MOM he ran the poor Spanish defender ragged.

Love watching the U17’s they are so much not like any England team I’ve ever seen��

Was he the one that got virtually rugby tackled near the end ?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Perhaps we should be hoping that, next time around, there may be an Albion player in the mix !

Albion 2nd-year scholar goalkeeper, Tom McGill, was in this group up until the summer; he just missed out on selection for the 18-man squad that went to Croatia for the UEFA U-17 European Championships and finished as runners-up to Spain - he actually got to travel with the squad as 19th man.

I have to say, on what I saw of this World Cup, Man City's Curtis Anderson didn't particularly impress me, so maybe Tom was a bit unlucky to miss out.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here