Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Poisonous Palace right now

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
I think you are getting Palace and your own club mixed up here, I started watching Palace in 79 and we haven't been outside the top 2 divisions. :thumbsup:

I was under the impression that your club had only been in existence since 2012.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Not been mentioned much on here, Well played. :wink:

It was a reply to the fact that you implied that you didn't belong in the lower leagues because you haven't been there for ages. But the only reason that you haven't been there is because you cheated and screwed over loads of people for millions of pounds. Twice.

So a perfectly fair comment in the context of your failed attempt at bragging. :lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

You twats need reminding everytime you big yourselves up about how long you've been in the top two divisions. Somebody has to do it :smile:

You are cheats, twice over.

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth

they say the truth hurts... simple fact is you twice went into administration and doubly shafted the first creditors who had accepted the original offer of I think 1p in the £1 . They then get 1p in the £ they agreed.. reminds me of my old boss years ago who kept going into admin to stop him having to pay holiday pay and suppliers.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I had to stop reading that. I was crying and tears streaming down my face. It’s so upsetting for them.

Anyway you can only laugh so much before it hurts.
"I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight" [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
It will all be forgotten about on Saturday when we beat west sham ???

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
What is hilarious is that in normal circumstances this season would be awful for them. Having us buzzing around and currently being higher placed than them must make it ten times worse.

Hurray.

Must’ve been great for them even in their darkest times that the fans could say “at least we are better than them down the road”

Bloody marvellous
The hens are finally coming home to roost

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
It will all be forgotten about on Saturday when we beat west sham ???

"when"

Got to love the confidence. Even if you do, you're still Palace so still the laughing stock of the Football world.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here