Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace game - ticket allocation etc...

not sure i get it???
home game against our biggest rivals.... is it a tuesday night thing? cold weather thing? or just people worried about the (relatively small) amount of hassle that comes with this game? just seems a bit odd ???

All of that but mainly it's an evening game. It's been said before but we have never sold out a league evening game at the Amex, not even Palace or Wednesday in the Play Off semis. The only evening game I recall as being a sellout in the evening was a league cup game against :Liverpool. I think that was from the days of a smaller capacity and they would have grabbed 15% of the seats.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
No it's a load of crap. Tickets have your name hand written on them, We just need to turn up and the Amex with the ticket and a season ticket with the same name on.

Why someone in Burgess hill would think of going to Selhurst to get a coach to Brighton is beyond me :D

Why anybody in Burgess Hill would think of going to Selhurst ever, for any reason, is similarly beyond me.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Has anyone been to the Newmarket for the carvery? I pass by daily and the place always looks empty but I mean to pop in some time.

It sounds and looks like EXACTLY the sort of place BensGrandad would have been to, so let's hope he reads this.

Alfie87

Aug 20, 2010
I know someone who wants 2 tickets in the North. Can he buy in the wheelchair seats if he doesn't use a wheelchair?

Now just 19 left in S1F. Only a handful of other front row seats in other areas.

I'm pretty convicend now that Palace will be housed in some of S1B, S1C, S1D and S1E meaning we can have a lot more of S1F if required. At least the whole western half and maybe 5 columns of the eastern half?

The club are saying tickets on sale up to 5pm, it's a nice day. I reckon there are another 300 odd we could sell. Hoping some people realise there is availability and the fine weather encourages them to come along

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
not sure i get it???
home game against our biggest rivals.... is it a tuesday night thing? cold weather thing? or just people worried about the (relatively small) amount of hassle that comes with this game? just seems a bit odd ???

I can't go to many games but did make it to the St Patrick's Day Massacre with my dad. Atmosphere was electric but I never felt worried, and the police were very much hands-off with their approach to dealing with the crowds. I can only think that the midweek, evening timing of the fixture this time round has kept people away. I know that is the case with me anyway.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I can't go to many games but did make it to the St Patrick's Day Massacre with my dad. Atmosphere was electric but I never felt worried, and the police were very much hands-off with their approach to dealing with the crowds. I can only think that the midweek, evening timing of the fixture this time round has kept people away. I know that is the case with me anyway.
Lots of nonsense around the fixture definitely puts some people off midweek. The demand is there though - it is still all but sold out despite them messing around with how tickets have been put on sale.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Now working on the eastern half of F block. 4 columns here.

If Palace are using all of E block then there are currently 10 rows of Segregation

So is it literally 76 tickets left - the other areas all seem disabled. So it will be a sell out or pretty much a sell out either way. Top effort as always :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here